วันศุกร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Umbrella Doll Stroller Review

Umbrella Doll Stroller Review
I purchased this stroller for my granddaughter and she loves it. Looks good and durable. just as cute as it can be. Good deal.
We've had this stroller for about 3 months now and it has held up better than I initially thought. My only complaint was that the handles wiggled on it, but so far nothing has come of it. My 17 month old takes this stroller all over the place. We even took it on an airplane ride with us because it got her some exercise and kept her busy during our layovers. :) The cover comes off easily so it can be washed, though I haven't had to do that yet. The only other thing I thought was odd, was the buckle to hold the baby in. It's one where you thread it through the two rings, then back through one. What toddler is going to know how to do that? So I cut them off to avoid frustration.
Read more about Umbrella Doll Stroller Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น