วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Order Strawberry Shortcake Berry Stylish Strawberry Shortcake


When I received the new 2009 Hasbro SSC pieces, I was surprised at how durable they seem to be. The plastic is relatively heavy and the toys themselves are pretty substantial. I have high hopes that they should hold up well with play.

*I will say that Hasbro is a bit stingy with the accessories in these smaller playsets - the full-length mirror is actually just paperboard, as is the strawberry rug (I don't think they should include these in the total number of pieces)

**Additionally, if your little gal is notoriously bad at keeping track of small pieces, the accessories in this entire series are TEENY-TINY... no joke! I suggest providing a tub to keep all the items together, otherwise, they'll surely end up inside the vaacum cleaner!Get more detail about Strawberry Shortcake Berry Stylish Strawberry Shortcake.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น