วันจันทร์ที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Fisher Price Little People Fairy Treehouse


What I have to say about this product, I could say about any of the Little People products. The pieces are easy to manipulate for little hands. None of the pieces are too small (like Playmobil stuff is - which I also love, but there are a lot of tiny pieces that my kids can't really do much with in Playmobil sets). And the details are imaginative enough that my kids really get into the figures and accessories. We also like Little People stuff because - except for the ones that make noise and use batteries, of course - it can go into the bathtub with them.

We got this particular Little People set because it has a unicorn in it. The fairy is nice, too, but it was the unicorn that really drew us. As I mentioned above, my kids (ages 3 and 4) can play with the different parts of this set without any assistance from me. They can make the fairy ride the unicorn, or sit in the chairs, or take a shower. They can put the unicorn in its little tree house room or eat the berries, or whatever they can come up with.

Overall, a very nice product and a good purchase on our part.Get more detail about Fisher Price Little People Fairy Treehouse.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น