วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Purchase Strawberry Shortcake Playset - Berry Cafe


This set looks very attractive, and I had already purchased some of the other smaller playsets, so I deliberated on whether to purchase this or not. My daughter loves Strawberry Shortcake and her friends and would make a bee-line for this toy every time we went to the store. During one of my daughter's playdates, her friend had this set and after observing them at play and also after handling these toys for a while, I decided against buying it. The main reason is the tiny accessories that comes with this playset - the food items etc are miniscule and can be easily misplaced (my common complaint with the accessories in the Strawberry Shortcake playsets). I can foresee this being a problem in households where there are younger siblings, below the age of three (as they could be a potential choking hazard). Also, the Berry Cafe is not very substantial for the price - there is no back cover. It would have been more attractive and practical if it were the kind of building that could open and close, and perhaps have a little handle on top to make for easy carrying. All in all, I found this playset overpriced and not practical.Get more detail about Strawberry Shortcake Playset - Berry Cafe.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น