วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Save Playmobil Take Along Dollhouse


My son got this for Christmas and we could not believe how much came with it. I guess it is more for girls after reading the other reviews but he loves to play with all of his Little People sets and this is similar in that you get to pretend. He loves to put the family to bed and have the mommy cook. I think this toy offers great fun for both boys and girls because the set is very neutral in coloring and offers opportunities for the kids to explore how they would do things in their own house. My son is under 3 but he has not even tried to put any of the pieces in his mouth so I think as long as you play with younger children then this toy will be okay (or if your child likes to put things in their mouths then this is probably not the toy for them). Get more detail about Playmobil Take Along Dollhouse.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น