วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Shop For Fisher-Price Loving Family Grand Dollhouse


My daughter, who received this as a gift for her third birthday, loves doll houses. This one is no exception. It took me less than ten minutes to put together, it is sturdy, and beautiful. Her Grandma and Grandpa purchased the family room and bathroom to go along with it. She plays with it almost 2 hours a day and after 2 weeks, still isn't bored. I bought this doll house from Amazon because it cost less than anywhere else. When I received it, I realized that it was inexpensive because the family that comes with it is African American. So, we purchased a family that resembled her own. However, I am grateful that I hadn't realized this because now my daughter, who sees no difference, has more dolls to play with.Get more detail about Fisher-Price Loving Family Grand Dollhouse.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น