วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Calico Critters Living Room Set Get it now!


This is a decent, rather plain, living room set for your Calico Critters. The set includes a couch, rocking chair, bookcase, and accessories, all sized for your Critter families.

My girls (age 5 & 8) play with their Critters often, but have more families than dollhouses, so I'm always looking for ways to help with the living situations. I bought this living room to set up in an old Fisher Price barn - I thought the Critters could sleep in the hayloft, and have a living room in the barn. These pieces fit the bill, because they are small (the couch measures 4 1/8 inches wide) and there are only 3 pieces of furniture - enough to fill out a room, but not overcrowd it.

The couch seats 2 and is rather austere - it actually reminds me of a church pew. The arms/sides are tan plastic, and the seat and back are covered in a green print canvas. There is nothing plush about it - the canvas feels like it was stretched over a frame. So far it's doing well, but I must admit I wonder if a puncture is in it's future. Hopefully not! The seat of the couch is deep enough that most (maybe all) of the Critters should be able to sit on it. We have the Mulberry Racoons, which have big, fluffy tails, and 2 of them can indeed sit on the couch together. The rocking chair is made of the same tan plastic - plain, but sturdy, with a little decorative cut-out on the back. The bookcase, again that same tan plastic, has a shelf sized to hold the included books, and 2 working lower drawers with gold metal handles. The accessories include six plastic books with colorful covers (my daughters LOVE these!), a small lantern and 2 picture frames with 10 pictures to display. I tossed the pictures and frames before I even showed them to my kids - the frames have adhesive on the back to attach them to a wall, but I thought that would just ruin the barn.

The price of this furniture might be a little high, but it is a nice quality. Probably just right for playing with - not junky, but not collectible miniatures either.

Bottom line - like most of our Calico Critters playthings, my girls and I are happy with the purchase.

Get more detail about Calico Critters Living Room Set.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น