วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cheap Calico Critters Girl Lavender Bedroom


The detail on this set is wonderful, as with all Calico Critters products. I love all the accessories that come with this set, too. The armoire opens and you can put your extra clothes in it. However, it is very hard to hang them on the hangers and hang them on the bar, so we just put them in there and close the door. (The door stays closed)
My favorite piece is the vanity. The mirrors are on hinges like a real vanity and it comes with the cutest bottles to place on it. The only thing I'm not really crazy about (but can live with) is the cover for the bed. It does not lie flat on the bed. Maybe some ironing will help it to lie flat, but I own a steamer and no iron so I can't try it.
All in all, we love this bedroom set.Get more detail about Calico Critters Girl Lavender Bedroom.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น