วันพุธที่ 27 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Low Price Ryan's Room Cooking Up Fun Kitchen


This furniture was bought for an old dollhouse my Grandfather and Mom made for me when I was just 5 or so (and now, I hate to admit my age, but I'm 41) The craftsmanship of this furniture is really incredible, and the price is unbeliveable for the quality of toy you're getting. I'm telling all my friends who have children about your product and that they should buy it as well! I have two little boys, ages 5 1/2 yrs old and 23 months, and they love it just the same! They don't always play with the little people I purchased to go with it, but Batman and Spiderman love it just the same :). If you're a parent or just someone looking to purchase a toy for a child for Christmas, a Birthday or whatever the occasion, it's really hard to find something that is affordable, something that doesn't have a million pieces to put together and won't break in the first hour that your child plays with it. Thank you for making such a great and affordable product at a time of such economic difficulty and strain. Sincerely, Christine Garlick (mother of 2)Get more detail about Ryan's Room Cooking Up Fun Kitchen.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น