วันอังคารที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Shop For Calico Critters Hopscotch Rabbit Family


I gifted the Hopscotch Rabbit Family to my 8-year-old daughter this year for her birthday after she had been begging me for them for a whole year. She was so thrilled and ecstatic to receive them and couldn't wait to play with them.

It's only been a month since she has been playing with them, and she still loves them. She claims that they are the best gift ever (along with the house and accessories). She is already requesting the babies and more furniture.

From my observation, the bunnies appear to be well made, and they, along with the house and accessories, appear to captivate her attention such that she is able to play alone and still have fun. I look forward to adding to her collection so that she can create the Calico world that she envisions. Get more detail about Calico Critters Hopscotch Rabbit Family.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น