วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Dora Dress And Style Fashions Ballerina Review

Dora Dress And Style Fashions Ballerina Review
I gave my three year -old granddaughter the "Dora Dress and Style" doll with the Ballerina outfit for her third birthday. The doll is "hard", but cute. My granddaughter LOVES changing the clothes and she is receiving another Dora outfit for Christmas! I was very happy to find the clothing that would fit this size of doll (larger).
I love the Dora ballerina outfit that I ordered. I actually ordered this outfit for one of my large Kewpie dolls. I collect Kewpies, and whenever I get a new one I always look for an outfit for it. This pink ballerina dress is beautiful, and I also love the cute dark pink plastic shoes. They fit my Kewpies feet perfectly. The shoes help the Kewpie to stand up much straighter than she normally does. Before I put the shoes on her, she leaned forward slightly. But with the shoes on, she stands much straighter. The cute pink purse is also nice. I just love this outfit!
Read more about Dora Dress And Style Fashions Ballerina Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น