วันเสาร์ที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Doll Jogging Stroller #9354 W/ FREE Carriage Bag Review

Doll Jogging Stroller #9354 W/ FREE Carriage Bag Review
This stroller is absolutely adorable and exactly what I was looking for for my 3 year old nephew for his birthday. He wanted a baby and a stroller and this model looks almost identical to his real Bob jogging stroller! Unfortunately, it is not sturdy at all. The wheels constantly pop off. I am currently looking at Home Depot for some thin wiring to attached the wheels on better myself. It's too much of a hassle to return, and my nephew already loves it.
For the price, this is a marvelous doll pram. The adjustable handle allows it to grow with a child.
Read more about Doll Jogging Stroller #9354 W/ FREE Carriage Bag Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น