วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Mattel Barbie Mermaid Falls Playset Review

Mattel Barbie Mermaid Falls Playset Review
This toy was a waste of money and a disappointment for my daughter. It would not stay together, and the suction cups would not stay stuck to the wall of the tub. We tossed it into the junk heap where it belongs!
My 4 yr old daughter received this toy for Christmas and it has been great. I was hesitant to purchase it due to the many negative reviews, but I'm glad I did. This toy has been used daily for over a month and we haven't had any issues with it- the slide works perfectly, the swing does not come off and it attaches to both of our bathtubs without issue. The water pump also works great. I wonder if we got a new version of this toy, since we haven't had any of the issues that others mentioned. My only complaint is that the mermaid doll that comes with it doesn't float but my daughter doesn't seem to mind. We also got the Barbie Flower Shower doll and that one is a great companion to this play set, since the doll can fit on the swing, chair and slide and she also floats. The full size mermaid doll can't go down the slide, but she can sit on the swing. Overall, this is a very good toy for bathtime fun.
Read more about Mattel Barbie Mermaid Falls Playset Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น