วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Pink Gingham Doll Cradle with Hood Review

Pink Gingham Doll Cradle with Hood Review
We got this as a gift a few years ago when our daughter was 4. She is now 6 and still plays with it. The fabric side walls don't stay up especially when my daughter wants to move/arrange the cradle in her room. It is frustrating; however my daughter loves this cradle and insists that it sit right next to her bed with her baby in it every night. I believe a piece came apart on it, but it was a quick fix and it has held together through the couple years of abuse. We are now considering buying another for our 3 year old so they'll have matching baby cradles for the American Girl Bitty Babies Santa is bringing them for Christmas this year.
We bought this cradle for my daughter's Chou Chou doll and within a week the rods broke that hold the sides up (kept slipping out of place) and the canopy clips bent outward so they wouldnt lock into place. I was ALWAYS having to fix it, so I found myself throwing it in the trash and now I am on here again shopping for a new cradle to replace this flimsy thing. Do not buy, waste of money.
Read more about Pink Gingham Doll Cradle with Hood Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น