วันศุกร์ที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Polly Pocket Glitz & Glam Pet Boutique Lila Playset Review

Polly Pocket Glitz & Glam Pet Boutique Lila Playset Review
I got this Lila doll with a broken arm, but it fixed really easily. About 3 months later her leg poped half way out. I tried to fix that but couldn't. But she is still really pretty! I just pretend that she is handicapped! Plus the animals are really cute. My favorite is the dog. And if you get the set that has Polly, you will notice that the dog that comes with the Polly set is a twin to the dog from the Lila set!
Mattel made such a great idea by making this doll. I just bought her and love her.Most pollys` i dont like because they dont have real hair, but this one does!I love the little turtle.Also, you should buy the polly and pia pack because they go really well with this doll. Most of the time I take her out with me...everywhere!Also, the clothes are more durable, they dont fall off, and theyre prettier too.She is also educational because she can encourage us to help animals. buy this doll!
Read more about Polly Pocket Glitz & Glam Pet Boutique Lila Playset Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น