วันอังคารที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Breyer Rambo Blanket Review

Breyer Rambo Blanket Review
The description I read on Amazon regarding this particular item was that it was purple. The picture does not depict that at all but when I ordered, I kept in mind that it was indeed a purple blanket and not greenish. I was, in fact, disappointed that it was purportedly purple so I was very happy to see for myself that it is indeed not purple but greenish as it looks in the picture. :) It looks EXACTLY as it does in the picture. I don't know how well it holds up or ease of use or anything yet as it is a gift for Christmas. So if I hear how it performs I will update my review. Very pleased with this item so far, though.
Read more about Breyer Rambo Blanket Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น