วันอังคารที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

My Little Pony Newborn Cuties Family Convertible Review

My Little Pony Newborn Cuties Family Convertible Review
This was the first My Little Pony item we got for my daughter, who just turned 3. She loves it. She's a little young to "get" the pony concept, but she likes to push her other toys around in the car. She has a stuffed lovey she's had since birth that rides in the car more than the ponies. I love that the car fits a wide range of dolls and animals. That was one of the reasons I chose it. Also, my daughter likes that the doors open.



We play with it a lot and it seems well made. Although it's plastic, it feels like durable plastic, and no rough edges anywhere. So far all the painted designs still look brand new-- it doesn't seem to scratch easily or get that instant "used" look.



It's easy for a toddler to get dolls and bears in and out of it, unlike some other toy cars (though she doesn't yet have the coordination to put the pony hooves on the snap to hold them in place in the car). I have a feeling she'll still be playing with this car even after she's outgrown My Little Pony!! :-)



Makes a great young girl birthday present due to the party balloon theme. (And who can resist Pinkie Pie?!)
We bought this for my daughter for her 4th birthday and she is a nut for My Little Pony. She really wanted this car. The car is lots of fun and roomy enough for her to put 4 dolls in and she has been playing with it almost non stop since Sunday.
Read more about My Little Pony Newborn Cuties Family Convertible Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น