วันเสาร์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Buy Dress Form Mannequin for 18 Inch American Girl Doll Clothes Outfits, New, Special Early Christmas Sale Offer


The cloak is pretty, but a little too pricy for all that it is. Good soft material, like I think the inside is silk, and the glitter doesn't fall off which is a plus. Maybe it is around the price it needs to be, However, I think it may need to be about $5. or $10. lower. When I showed it to another family member they could tell it was homemade, and said they hoped I didn't pay too much for it. However, I judge by the material used, and how much I think the material is worth, and I say overall I think it's priced about right.Get more detail about Dress Form Mannequin for 18 Inch American Girl Doll Clothes Outfits, New, Special Early Christmas Sale Offer.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น