วันเสาร์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Low Price Celtic Princess Doll Dress and Gold Slippers, Christmas Doll Clothes fits 18 inch American Girl


When I was trying with difficulty to decide which of three beautiful "American Girl" dolls to purchase, it was a chance sighting of this beautiful dress featured on Amazon that helped me to choose. I actually chose the doll because of the dress rather than the other way around.

The dress was hard to get on, until I worked out the best way to do it. But, although the material is light, it is beautiful and looks absolutely stunning. The workmanship seems very good and I love the fact that press duds rather than velcro are used - far less bulky and more unobtrusive, and ironically, easier to manage as there's nothing to keep catching on itself or anything else while trying to put the garment on.

The whole outfit is everything I hoped it would be when I made my choice - I will be going back for more Carpatina outfits for sure - they are beautiful, imaginative and well worth the expense.Get more detail about Celtic Princess Doll Dress and Gold Slippers, Christmas Doll Clothes fits 18 inch American Girl.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น