วันอังคารที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Save Barbie iDesign Slide 2 Style Sorter


The kids loved this toy. It was one of their favorite Christmas gifts and could not wait to open it. It is a great idea, it just does not slide very well and the components inside are not durable enough to last very long. The sliding feature of the machine jams and so therefore the kids force the slider along...and that is not going to last.
As a mom who has bought plenty of toys for the kids, I should have known better. It is a Barbie toy. And Barbie toys NEVER do what they say or work how the commercial shows it. It is cheap, doesn't work very well and it has only been out of the box for a week. I do not see this toy lasting very long. We also have the computer toy version because my kids could not wait to slide those cards down the little credit card looking slider machine. I am afraid to open the toy because I am afraid it will not work how it is advertised. I am afraid it will be a cheap rip off just like the style sorter.

Get more detail about Barbie iDesign Slide 2 Style Sorter.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น