วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Shop For Ryan's Room Take a Ride


I bought this car for my daughter's Plan Toys doll family since she was trying to get them to fit in her Little People van as soon as she received them. I was a little disappointed to find when I received it that the edges of the red paint were a little sloppy. I evened them up and hit some missed spots with a red permanent marker. I was also surprised to find that it came with a Ryan's Room person - I figured he was just for show in the picture. He's about the same size as the Plan dolls.

My main disappointment is that there is no leg room for people in the back seat and it's not the easiest to get them adjusted in the front seat, but my daughter loves the car and fills it up with her Plan people and her new Ryan's Room guy. It is a very nice, solid car that should last a long time.Get more detail about Ryan's Room Take a Ride.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น