วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Discount New 210 PC Doll House Set 3 Story 8 Rooms Fits Barbie Dollhouse


This doll house is cheap//the walls are cardboard the floors are cardboard.. The rooms are pre-determined & leave no room for imagination Out of 8 rooms 5 of them are living rooms with consist of couches & chairs on the walls. There are no bathrooms or no kitchens..part of your 210 pieces.. are these tiny animal figures that you stick on the side of your house. Bad for kids, easy to loose & who has bears & dogs stuck to your houses? Most of the pieces are just junk..I intend to try to improve this by covering some of the walls with white bristol board so the furniture I have doesn't look retarded not sitting on the wall..I'll try to firm up the cardboard floors because not being plastic floors...this dollhouse is very unsteady & easily broken.. I intend to glue every piece together as I assemble it..Because I think this hasn't got a chance of lasting a week...I'ld like to see how these manufacturers hope to improve this house... take it home & let your kids play with it.. goood luck..This was a Xmas gift.. what a disappointment..Get more detail about New 210 PC Doll House Set 3 Story 8 Rooms Fits Barbie Dollhouse.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น