วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper: Double Wedding and Vanity Playset Review

Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper:  Double Wedding and Vanity Playset Review
I think I've thrown piece by piece of that flimsy "toy" away. My girls played with it once, then they couldn't get it to stay together so they never played with it again. DON'T BUY IT!
My little girl LOVES having Barbie weddings and so when she got this playset for her b-day she was on cloud 9. That bubble abruptly broke when the playset kept falling apart.



The accessories are really cute though--my daughter especially loves the cat's tophat (he's so dapper!!) and the wedding cake.



I am not sure that the cats & cake are worth what we paid for the set though. Save yourself the aggravation and look for a different wedding set.
Read more about Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper: Double Wedding and Vanity Playset Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น