วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Polly Pocket Pop N Swap Dance Party Pets Review

Polly Pocket Pop N Swap Dance Party Pets Review
It's a time-tested classic horror-movie setup: a disturbingly dark apartment with severed parts of lifeless mannequins strewn all over the place. Cue the horror-flick music, and break out the ketchup.



Seriously, these sets have all the look of a microsized, serial murderer's playground! When I got an up-close view, THAT was my very first impression. My daughter unwrapped it, and I was immediately repulsed, wondering what Mattel designer was quite THAT disturbed! To me, the concept barely borders on sheer insanity. And the toy? There is absolutely no advantage over the more normal ones, and some disadvantages. The pieces get lost, like always, but that's a bigger deal than with the tiny clothes. At least you can always buy more sets of clothes. Even if they were available, how would you feel buying a few spare body parts?? (shudder) Creepy. The disturbingly dismembered dolls also take up surprisingly more storage space than just the normal dolls and clothes. Because of that, they're not as size-handy to take along for family visits, playdates, etc. My daughter doesn't find them nearly as fun to play with, and every time I look at them, they're STILL simply disturbing (Yes, it is worth mentioning again.). I don't care how many combinations the set can make, when I see "pop-n-swap" I'm specifically not buying them. And since someone doesn't really like them as much, these will likely disappear in favor of normal-doll clothes and accessories! I can still vote with my money.
Read more about Polly Pocket Pop N Swap Dance Party Pets Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น